Friday, March 14, 2008

on a shift in time and the struggles for a greek hero

yay, I am finally using my blog, three months late though…
well, at least my mark will alliterate nicely with my initials
anyway, where are we going to talk about today? honestly, I have no idea either.lets see, it’s Friday today, and weekend will begin after this class, I haven’t made any plans for the weekend yet, but I probably end up watching soccer (Football *kuch*) Sunday morning, at least if the riot police is not striking again, as they were doing last week during Super Sunday =/
Now that I think about it, it is a good thing that Canada switched to summertime last week, and next to the regular benefits, it makes the time difference with The Netherlands only 7 hours and since Ajax will be playing its matches only around 2:30 pm from now on (except for the cancelled game against p$v from last week, which will be played at Wednesday night now; yeah, I already feel sorry for the visiting fans, who will be returning to Amsterdam in the middle of the night), I can tune in at 7:30 am, which still sucks on a Sunday morning, but it is at least better than staying up till 4:30 am. It is too bad the Dutch will change their clocks in a couple of weeks as well; well there is nothing I can do about it, go to wake up at 6:30 then, or just skip a few matches if Ajax won’t be able to knock p$v from the first place.

well I guess that’s it for now folks, hope you enjoyed it and that you will travel with us next time.

Ps.
help me to conquer the internet and leave a comment

(287 words)

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Your content doesn't seem so shocking . . . why do you have a warning? I'm glad we are on summer time too. It means that soon there will be no more snow!

dana said...

It is always good when you plan ahead for everything. Otherwise, you will loose a lot of time doing nothing.